A large percentage of small and mid-market SAP customers run their systems in an expensive, antiquated on-premise data center model. This session will focus on educating customers on smartShift’s unique automated approach to modernizing in the public cloud, including its SAP S/4HANA approach, as well as converting customers’ SAP environments into a cost-effective and predictable SLA-driven SaaS model that includes continuous modernization. smartShift will spotlight its SAP modernization program with Nilfisk Inc. and share how it saved Nilfisk money and improved the overall business agility.
- How Nilfisk Inc. leveraged smartShift’s single-source solution to modernize and manage its SAP environment in a more customer-friendly consumption model.
- How to reduce SAP transformation complexity, costs, and time when modernizing your SAP landscape in the public cloud using smartShift’s Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach.
- Benefits of modernization and agility when running SAP in the public cloud, with a Continuous Modernization(SM) model.
- Anders Liechti, SVP IT & Transformation, Nilfisk
- Steve Copans, Senior Solutions Consultant, smartShift
- Josef Felten, Senior Client Partner, smartShift
View the ASUG webcast to learn how smartShift Intelligent Automation® helped Nilfisk convert its SAP environment into a cost-effective and predictable SLA-driven SaaS model that includes continuous modernization.