A large percentage of midsize and large enterprise SAP customers are in the planning phase to modernize their SAP landscape. This includes using technology to improve business processes as well as upgrading to SAP S/4HANA. Join us to hear how global manufacturing services company Jabil Inc. developed its SAP modernization road map.
- How Jabil Inc. is leveraging automation in its SAP modernization program to reduce risk and speed time to value
- How software automation can remove the risk and uncertainty associated with customer programs when moving to SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- How to reduce SAP transformation complexity, costs, and time when modernizing your SAP landscape in the public cloud
- Matt Aucella, SVP Sales & Partnerships, NA, smartShift
- Chris Hanshew, VP of Product Management, smartShift
- Harish Manohar, Manager SAP CoE, Jabil
View the ASUG webcast to learn how smartShift, with their revolutionary smartShift Intelligent Automation® for SAP transformations, helped leading global manufacturer Jabil remediate 5 Million lines of custom code in 5 weeks and reduce dual maintenance costs by 20% with smartShift.