Over the years, SAP customers have built custom objects with ABAP development when out-of-box functionality from SAP didn’t cover all their business needs. While important to businesses, the older code is brittle and tightly coupled, making maintenance and upgrades difficult. Most importantly, the custom code often hinders business agility and opportunity for real business growth. SAP has recognized the challenges from the legacy architecture of custom code and has enabled an SAP S/4HANA CLEAN CORE architecture.
A large percentage of midsize and large enterprise SAP customers are in the planning phase to modernize their SAP landscape. This includes using technology to improve business processes as well as upgrading to SAP S/4HANA. Join us to hear how global manufacturing services company Jabil Inc. developed its SAP modernization road map.
- How, with a clean core and nicely decoupled applications, you gain (back) agility from both a business and technical perspective
- How to consider a CLEAN CORE approach while keeping in mind your business agility, commonality and scalability needs
- How automation can massively expedite your time to value from where you are now (classical ABAP SAP customizations) to the CLEAN CORE SAP future
- Scott Loose, Vice President of Solutions, smartShift Technologies
- Matt Aucella, SVP Sales & Partnerships, NA, smartShift Technologies