SAP Code Stability & Resilience
SAP system stability can be compromised by the way your custom code is
implemented. A single issue can bring your system down. They’re especially hard to
find and fix. Our intelligent automation can find and fix issues before they affect you.
SAP Application Stability & Resilience Challenges
Lack of Perspective
- Most analysis tools produce an overabundance of generic findings
- Really important problems are hidden like needles in a haystack
- Issues are presented without considering the context where they are identified
- A real prioritization of issues is not possible
- Customers are forced to fix thousands of stability issues manually
- Legacy technical debt cannot be addressed
- Development teams are burdened with repetitive, tedious tasks instead of focusing on implementing real business value
- Manual approaches are costly, time-consuming and low-quality
Why rely on smartShift’s Stability & Resilience Solution?
Multiple factors such as network and hardware issues, configuration, interfaces, and coding quality can impact SAP system stability. Coding-related issues can have a massive impact – a single issue can stop a SAP production system in its tracks.
One of the biggest misconceptions about custom code remediation is that you only have to worry about it when you need to undertake a large transformation project. This leaves a lot of room for error, because custom development is a constant source of change.
Existing Code Scanners produce huge result sets and a lot of false positives. It’s hard to see the wood for the trees, and theses tools don’t provide reliable and intelligent automation to fix the issues they identify without requiring a lot of human effort.
smartShift offers the only solution in the market, which:
- Provides a Multidimensional Analysis combining code- and system-level information (like performance statistics, core dumps, etc.) to identify only relevant stability and resilience issues in your SAP Custom Code.
- Uses Intelligent Automation to actually fix the identified stability and resilience problems in custom code.
- Relieves internal teams from having to perform tedious, repetitive development tasks.
The best ABAP Code Stability & Resilience Solution
Combine code- and system-level information (performance statistics, core dumps, etc.) to identify the relevant stability and resilience issues in your SAP custom code
Fix thousands of stability & resilience issues such as performance problems, missing exception handling, etc. with smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform.