smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Technical Lead – SAP ABAP to join our Bangalore team.
- Technical Lead for executing custom code remediation projects
- Work with US/EU Delivery managers throughout the Code remediation phase for Scoping, Code Review, Bug fixing and Delivery handover
- Participate in customer meetings to explain smartShift algorithms, ABAP Best practices
- Code reviews, Quality Assurance and feedback to R&D
Skills & Experience:
- Past experience as Technical Lead in SAP Technical delivery stream
- Past experience in developing and maintaining SAP ABAP applications
- Experience in custom code management in upgrades / EHP including SPAU/SPDD
- Past experience in estimation in technical workstreams
- Possess thorough knowledge in Transport Management, development and project environments, and development life cycle management
- Must possess very good written and verbal communication skills; should be able to influence client stakeholders
- Exposure on SAP HANA and S4 HANA projects
- SAP /open.sap.com certification
- Past exposure to SAP HANA modeling and native development is desired
- Any exposure to SAP FIORI, UI5 is desired
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 5 to 7 years of total IT industry experience
INDIA JOB Application Form
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.