smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Senior Software Engineer – SAP ABAP to join our Bangalore team.
- Develop and Support ABAP Custom Programs
- Work on Custom Code remediation for Upgrade projects involving Unicode, HANA, S/4HANA
- Code reviews, Quality Assurance, and feedback to R&D
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in developing ABAP Programs, Function Groups, Classes, Data Dictionary
- Experience in writing Coding with latest SAP ABAP Syntax and SAP Best practices
- Experience in using Code inspector / Extended program check / ATC
- Experience in custom code management in upgrades / EHP including SPAU/SPDD
- Possess thorough knowledge in Transports, Testing, working in development and project environments, development life cycle management
- Must possess very good written and verbal communication skills; should be able to influence client stakeholders
Nice to have-
- SAP /open.sap.com certifications
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 4 to 6 years of total IT industry experience
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.