smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Senior QA Engineer to join our Bangalore team.
3 PM IST – 12 PM IST– weekdays
4.30 PM IST- 1.30 AM IST- once every two weeks
Skills & Experience:
- The candidate should have an overall experience of 5+ years in testing
- Must-Have Skills
- Manual Testing
- Selenium – Automation Testing
- AWS Cloud
- Good to have Skills
- Linux commands
- Jira tool
- Major responsibilities include:
- Should be able to prepare test plans and test cases
- Should have basic knowledge of AWS Cloud computing and must have some prior experience in testing of Cloud apps.
- Coordinate with dev team for understanding functionality and reporting and simulating issues
- Should be actively involved in simulation and basic analysis of issues reported in production by the clients
- Must have experience in manual testing as well as write scripts for automating testing process using Selenium and JMeter
- Overall should be responsible for the quality of the releases
- Continuous communication with the development team and Project manager.
- Should be adaptable and eager to learn and possess good communication skills.
- Any graduate with 4-5 years of experience with any testing Certification is preferred.
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.