smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large-scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top-of-line delivery. We like to dress casually, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Senior Front End Application Developer to join our Bangalore team.
- Provide technical direction for and be a key contributor to the development of the application portal.
- Collaborate with architects and other senior members of the team to design and build our application
- Collaborate with Product Management and UX to understand the business needs and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs
- Mentor others on best practices, architecture, and development
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture
Skills & Experience:
- Required React Typescript Experience
- Experience with Backbone, Marionette, or equivalent framework
- Experience with Protractor, RSpec, or equivalent integration test framework
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large scale systems
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Ability to lead as part of a highly collaborative Agile team
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results, and customer success
- Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them
- Passionate about technology and staying up to date on industry trends
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement for self and team
- 10+ years developing frontend applications
INDIA JOB Application Form
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.