smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Senior Executive – Finance & Accounting to join our Bangalore team.
- Process full-cycle Accounts Payable Processes (Invoice Processing, Expense Processing, Payments)
- Ensure compliance with GST/TDS rules and regulations.
- Provide support with various Indian Statutory Compliances
- Prepare multiple monthly journal entries (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, etc.)
- Prepare customer Invoices
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Liaise with Indian Bank and external consultants
- Processing monthly payroll in coordination with HR and outsourced service provider
- Maintain various balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform month-end procedures and close the books on time.
- Participate in month-end accounting close processes and Management reporting
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore offices as relevant
Skills & Experience:
- Hand on experience in handling end to end processes within the accounting department
- Hand on experience managing month end close/year end process
- Experience in handling GST and other Labor related compliances
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to quick month-end close timelines
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Com/ M. Com with 5 + years of industry experience
- Inter CA/CMA with 3+ years of industry experience
INDIA JOB Application Form
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our privacy information for applicants.