smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Senior Cloud Engineer – Database(Oracle) to join our Bangalore team.
- DBA experience on Oracle 19c/18c/12c on Linux & Windows on AWS
- Basic knowledge of AWS for managing databases through portal & CLI
- Experience in using Oracle GoldenGate for replication with Amazon RDS
- Experience in implementing HA/DR for Oracle 19c/18c/12c Amazon RDS
- Basic understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, and Shell scripting for Oracle
- Performance tuning by database re-org, SQL query tuning, baselines, etc
- Analyze SQL statement’s cost, refactor and tune schema when necessary
- Enhance maintenance procedures to improve Oracle AWS RDS performance like purging, archiving, maintenance plans
- Help with Project build, automation & Database migration support activities
- Coordinate with various developers, product owners, and system analyst
- Execute changes to existing stored procedures based on business logic
- Document the business logic tied to existing complex stored procedures
- Promote version control, continuous development & continuous integration
Skills & Experience:
- Languages: SQL/PLSQL, Shell Scripting
- Tools: SQL Developer, Putty, Terminal Services Client, Remote Desktop Connection
- RDBMS: Oracle 12c, 18c, 19c
- Cloud: AWS Oracle database builds and support
- Operating System: Linux & Windows
- Any graduate with 5-10 years of experience with Oracle 10g/11g/12c Certification is preferred.
INDIA JOB Application Form
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.