smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyper-scale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2B lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshifttech.com.We are looking for an SAP Project Manager(m/f/d) full time.
- Manage large SAP programs such as S/4HANA, cloud and other digitalization programs
- Work with key technical and business stakeholders in understanding customer needs and provide smartShift solutions
- Put all project management tasks into practice
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in managing SAP projects
- A very solid technical background in the SAP ABAP / SAP technology space
- Profound experience with agile methodologies and tools as well as outstanding analytical skills
- Extensive experience in managing cross-functional, cross-cultural and geographically distributed project teams
- Excellent English and German skills, both at B2-C1 level (written and spoken)
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high-class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.