smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team, responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the project sponsor, and ensuring quality control throughout project lifecycles are central to this position. The Project Manager is also responsible for leading Agile / Scrum processes.
- Develop, execute and manage project and program plans to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget, and to satisfaction of customers
- Manage project schedule, resources, deliverables, and timelines
- Facilitate scrum meetings, sprint planning, and managing the backlog
- Ensure regular project status/quality meetings are conducted and development of project metrics and scorecards is accomplished
- Develop and communicate project status and report to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adequate execution of risk and issues management processes
- Interface with customer project leads and application owners to achieve cloudOps’ security and cost-related modernization and upgrade projects
- Ensure quality of customer deliverables
Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading Agile / Scrum processes
- Working knowledge and experience working with AWS and/or other cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and experience in release management, CI/CD and containers is a plus
- Extensive experience managing cross-functional and geographically distributed project teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with individuals at all levels
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Project Management and or business analyst leading software and infrastructure related initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field
INDIA JOB Application Form
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.