We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team; responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the project sponsor, and ensuring quality control throughout project lifecycles are central to this position. The Project Manager is also responsible for managing relationships with client team members and sponsors. The Project Manager will interact directly with the customer program, project leads, executives, and application development leaders. They should be familiar with SAP project lifecycles, especially upgrades and migrations, and SAP ABAP development.
- Develop, execute and manage project and program plans to ensure the project is delivered on-time, within budget and to satisfaction of customers
- Manage project schedule, resources, deliverables and timelines
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Ensure regular project status/quality meetings are conducted and development of project metrics and the scorecard is accomplished
- Develop and communicate project status and report to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adequate execution of risk and issues management processes
- Interface with customer project leads and application owners to optimize how customers incorporate smartShift’s capabilities into their roadmaps, programs, and projects
- Partner with the engineering team to scope, plan, and execute on customer commitments
- Participate in client workshops throughout projects
- Ensure quality of customer deliverables
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Project Management
- 3+ years experience in End-to-End SAP projects
- Engineering background or technical experience
- Extensive experience managing cross-functional and geographically distributed project teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience in a consultancy firm is a plus
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.