smartShift at a glance
With over a decade of experience in R & D, smartShift is an industry leader in automation. Founded by a team of German engineers who pioneered automated systems transformation software, we have grown to become an elite transformation and management partner to the world’s leading enterprise IT companies. To date, we have successfully completed over 1,000 automated system transformations for customers across all major industries. Headquartered in Boston, we maintain a global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
The smartShift Intelligent Automation Platform is a purpose-built platform to speed up the digital transformation of enterprises from their current legacy application architecture to modernized application architecture. The Intelligent Automation Platform enables smartShift to provide its customers with solutions to rapidly modernize SAP systems, accelerating their move to the cloud and providing ongoing management/modernization to assist with the adoption of future releases.
At smartShift, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities, and our business.
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
Roles & Responsilbilites:
You will help design, modify, optimize, transform, and manage the processes that support our customers to solve problems by leveraging smartShift’s strengths. This role will require a general manager mentality as you engage with regional process owners, regional operations, IT, Finance, Product and Engineering, Services, and other cross-functional operations teams to transform our systems, solutions, and processes to deliver a scalable, proactive, frictionless, experience for our customers.
- Support the regional service delivery teams by being the Go-To person to drive global improvements to our processes, systems, and tools to provide specific business outcomes.
- Partner with multiple teams located in different geographies to plan, forecast, and manage global projects and delivery requirements.
- Build accountability for performance, execution, and process adherence.
- Drive bi-weekly engagement meetings to track project status updates, data analysis, and overall service health metrics.
- Collaborate with the various teams to ensure they are driving the appropriate long-term strategy and skill set requirements to achieve your long-term delivery requirements.
- Drive implementation of opportunities to streamline, automate and outsource segments of the customer support cycle as we look for opportunities to expand our service offerings.
- Manage Feedback – ensure feedback loop into regional teams to ensure common issues are addressed.
- Responsible for implementing process changes and system automation to optimize the end-to-end global processes resulting in an improved business outcome and customer experience.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis on the process, data, performance and process-related issues and ensures next steps are driven with appropriate, sometimes regional, teams
- Encourages organizational shift in focus and metrics from transaction-based (SLAs, etc.) to Customer Experience and outcome delivery-based success measures
- Daily project orientation and problem-solving involving cross-functional partnerships
- Works on highly complex problems requiring judgment in the selection of the method and technique for obtaining a solution.
- Makes timely and sound decisions on how to best prioritize the improvement efforts.
- Accountable for managing assigned projects, customer satisfaction and issue resolution, and process improvements.
Who you are:
- 7 – 11 years of Program Management experience in an IT / SAP or applications environment (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent).
- Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous coordination, and coordinate releases.
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues.
- 8-12 years of project management experience
- Proven ability to combine business, technical and process expertise to define program engagement and execution
- Proven ability to influence & persuade at multiple levels, across divisions, and functions; comfort working with senior-level management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through cross-functional, interdepartmental teams
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Result-oriented, flexible, resourceful, and able to operate effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email)
- Positive attitude, team player, self-starter; takes initiative, ability to work independently
- Display a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
INDIA JOB Application Form
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.