smartShift at a glance
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission-critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes – early-stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift, our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere – learning something new every day while still experiencing the top of the line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bengaluru (India) & Mannheim (Germany).
We are an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization and emphasize on information security of our clients.
smartShift is seeking to hire a smart, bold, and highly motivated Director of Marketing to spearhead our marketing efforts. For those who thrive in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves, get it done environment, with an opportunity for international travel, this could be the right place for you. smartShift brings to bear the unique combination of a cloud-first, start-up vibe with the strength of a 15-year track record driving the enterprise digital transformation for the Global Fortune 50.
To be considered for this position, you will need to an executor, have a proven experience in running a marketing team and executing modern marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this position, you’ll need to encourage the organization to challenge the status quo, be a positive influence on the culture, and continuously strive to make marketing a catalyst for our continued growth and success.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, coordinating, and executing marketing efforts.
- Managing outside design, digital, lead gen, event, and PR partners
- Customer and Competitive research
- Working with sales to develop sales enablement programs and materials to support key accounts and partner opportunities.
- Developing and managing campaigns and promotions.
- Building brand awareness and reinforcing positioning.
- Ownership of lead generation marketing efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven SAP market experience
- Track record of managing outside partners for example ASUG, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Google
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-10 years of experience in B2B marketing and running a marketing team.