smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves, and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyper-scale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2 billion lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshift.com.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect Azure (m/f/d), full time
- Design and implementation of cloud infrastructure for hosting SAP systems
- Act as the subject matter expert and customer support for running SAP workloads on Azure, their deployment guidance/certifications and for the development of the SAP customers on cloud adoption
- Develop and review technical architectures as well as solution designs to ensure high levels of performance, security, reliability, etc.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Collaborate with other Cloud & Solution Architects, global smartShift teams in project and solution management, pre-sales support and prototype development
- Strong experience in cloud software technology, cloud operations, and architecting SAP solutions in Cloud (Public/Private)
- In-depth knowledge of Azure and very well versed with competitive differences with respect to other major platforms – especially in the SAP Context
- Strong knowledge in SAP Basis: OS/DB Migration, SAP (landscape) sizing, SAP HA/DR Design, SAP Operational Best Practices, and SAP version upgrades as well as deployment, transport management, optimizing features and system performance
- Experience in RDBMS: deep knowledge including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA and at least 1-2 of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 or MaxDB
- Thorough knowledge of solution development and deployment of large enterprise products (e.g.: S/4HANA, HANA) as well as a good understanding of SUSE and Red Hat Linux
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and enjoying teamwork
- Fluent English and German skills
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high-class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, a subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.
In order to provide you with high-quality content and personalized service in the future, we need your personal data. This information helps us to create more relevant content for you. Privacy practices and information on how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy information for applicants / Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber.