Cloud Transformation & Operations
The cloud lowers the barriers to attaining flexibility, scalability, stability and cost
control. smartShift has the unique tools and methods to Re-platform, Re-factor
or Re-architect your business to leverage the full potential of the cloud.
Cloud Transformation Challenges
Security & Compliance
- Cloud security is a shared responsibility. Cloud providers have the mechanisms to implement and enforce security, but you need expertise to leverage them.
- Ensuring that your cloud infrastructure supports your regulatory compliance needs requires specialized knowledge.
- It’s easy to implement systems in the cloud, but difficult to right-size it unless you know how.
- Mapping your unique growth and scalability requirements to the right cloud solution requires experience and diligence.
Lack of Expertise
- Maximizing your investment in cloud infrastructure requires specific skills to ensure that architectural, economic and management principles are properly incorporated.
- The cloud is designed to function as transparently as possible to your business. You should entrust its day-to-day operation to experts who can keep it that way.
- Lack of proper migration planning can lead to unforeseen impacts on business operations.
- Neglecting high-availability and disaster recovery in your new solution can expose you to unplanned downtime.
- Relying on internal personnel to design and implement your cloud migration takes them away from important strategic work.
Why use smartShift’s Cloud Transformation & Operations Services?
smartShift helps customers take their best path to migrate applications to a fully managed cloud solution. With over a decade of experience, smartShift has built automation technology and methodologies for a simple lift & shift or a complex application modernization into a cloud-native microservices architecture.
With smartShift’s smartDash cloud management platform and 24/7 access to certified engineers, organizations can improve the agility, quality, and efficiency of their IT services.
Our end-to-end implementation approach consists of cloud readiness assessment, best-practice cloiud architecture (including robust high-availabilty, backup/recovery and disaster recovery), and automated migration to AWS/Azure/GCP.
Once you’re deployed in the cloud, smartShift offers world-class managed services with Continuous ModernizationSM to ensure that your landscape stays up-to-date and secure. We conduct quarterly business reviews with you to make sure that you’re fully informed and your costs are optimized by responding to actual cloud utilization and trends. Continuous Modernization with smartTool automation is complemented by continuous deployments with smartDevOps.
smartShift is ISO 27001:2013 and MSP Certified, so you can be assured that your in capable hands and that your sensitive systems and data are handled properly.
Comprehensive Cloud Transformation & Operations
Intelligent AutomationTM in the smartCMP Cloud Management Platform deploys, monitors and manages your cloud systems.
Our proactive 24×7 support model integrates with your internal processes. Your dedicated Service Delivery Manager ensures world-class attention to detail.
smartShift has 12+ years of building, managing and supporting cloud infrastructure with our unique automation and 100+ cloud-certified engineers.
smartShift stands by its services with defect guarantees for deployed systems and code, comprehensive SLAs for uptime, incident response and resolution.